NOW ACCEPTING NONPROFIT PROPSOALS FOR: CHARLESTON, SC & SEATTLE, WA
DEADLINE TO APPLY: APRIL 7, 2017
Join us at our 3/27 mixer in Seattle at our Taproom! Click Here to RSVP
Since the early days, Lagunitas has focused on supporting our communities where we work and play. Now more than twenty years later we’ve grown and expanded our support with the new Community Grant Program. In order to make the most impact, we have narrowed our focus to the following three areas:
Our Mission: Offering support in communities where we work and live…Fueling innovative grassroots programming in The Arts, Animal Welfare and Music Education.
COMMUNITY GRANT PROGRAM INFORMATION
- The Community Grant Program concentrates funding in the areas of: Animal Welfare, The Arts and Music Education.
- Grants range from $1,000-$5,000.
- Proposals will be accepted based on current cycles in geographic areas.
- All proposals should be submitted via our website. Sorry, no applications will be accepted by mail, email or fax.
- Please submit only one grant proposal per organization.
CURRENT CYCLE OPEN TO: NONPROFITS IN CHARLESTON, SC & SEATTLE, WA*
- Grants will be awarded to nonprofit-grassroots organizations in the Summer of 2017
- Deadline to apply: April 7, 2017 at 5pm EST
*only organizations that are tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code may apply.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO FUND:
- Veterans, fraternal and labor organizations
- Government agencies
- Direct support of churches, religious or sectarian groups
- Social, membership or other groups that serve the special interests of their constituency
- Sponsorships of special events, purchase of tables or ads, and athletic campaigns
- Political organizations, campaigns or candidates running for public office
- Organizations and programs that benefit individuals outside the United States
- Organizations which, in policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, ethnicity, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military status or political affiliation.
Questions? Contact us here Community@lagunitas.com