We are announcing a set of intense local alliances with very special local brewers whose work we admire and are proud to partner with. They are four completely different partnering and situations and in concert we will learn from one another and help build our breweries together culturally and geographically.
Born Yesterday: Smell-O-Vision!
We took a trip to the Yakima Valley in Eastern Washington to pick out some of the freshest hops for our UnFreakinFiltered Born Yesterday Fresh Hop Pale Ale... the hops are so close, you can almost smell 'em! Check out the video or find the beer when it's released on Oct. 17 over at our Born Yesterday Beer Finder.
Filed Under: Born Yesterday
- 04-05-17 Tiny Desk Contest Tour With Tank and the Bangas
- 04-03-17 Waldos' Special Ale + Untappd Treasure Hunt
- 04-03-17 Lagunitas Brewing Co. and Independence Brewing Co. Photo Gallery
- 02-09-17 Giant IPA Mural in Vegas is a Knockout
- 01-31-17 The Lagunitas BeerPlane is coming out of the hanger for another trip to Petaluma, Calif.
- 11-22-16 Feed An army with Your Very Own Censored Copper Ale Chili!