Lagunitas Takes Its Partnership with HEINEKEN to the Next Level to Accelerate the Development of Lagunitas and Craft Beer Globally
PETAFUKINLUMA, Calif May 4, 2017 – Lagunitas today announced that HEINEKEN has acquired all the remaining shares in Lagunitas. The two companies have enjoyed a successful partnership since 2015 when HEINEKEN purchased a 50% stake in Lagunitas through a joint venture agreement, bringing Lagunitas and American craft beer to more people around the world.
We are announcing a set of intense local alliances with very special local brewers whose work we admire and are proud to partner with. They are four completely different partnering and situations and in concert we will learn from one another and help build our breweries together culturally and geographically.
- 04-05-17 Tiny Desk Contest Tour With Tank and the Bangas
- 04-03-17 Waldos' Special Ale + Untappd Treasure Hunt
- 04-03-17 Lagunitas Brewing Co. and Independence Brewing Co. Photo Gallery
- 02-09-17 Giant IPA Mural in Vegas is a Knockout
- 01-31-17 The Lagunitas BeerPlane is coming out of the hanger for another trip to Petaluma, Calif.
- 11-22-16 Feed An army with Your Very Own Censored Copper Ale Chili!