A holiday that pays homage to the golden glory of fried chicken is a holiday we can get behind, so in devotion to National Fried Chicken Day, we’re sharing our North Bay famous Buffalo Chicken Sandwich recipe, straight from the kitchen of our Petaluma TapRoom & Beer Sanctuary.Read story
P-Town Chop Salad
P-TOWN CHOP RECIPE
Read on for our moderately healthy and maximally delish P-Town Chop recipe, here just in time for Dry July and a delicious slam dunk when paired with an IPNA or whatever else you’re drinking.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 1)
- 3 oz grilled chicken breast, cut into cubes
- ¼ cup diced tomato (not all tomatoes are created equal, so we’d go with farmer’s market heirlooms if you’re lucky enough to find them in season)
- ¼ cup cooked black beans (no shame in cutting prep time and going for the canned variety, just be sure to rinse them first)
- 4 oz mixed baby greens (or approximately 2-3 handfuls, depending on the size of your paws)
- 2 oz shredded white cheddar cheese (or a vegan cheddar like this one if you want to make this recipe dairy free)
- 1/3 cup Hobb’s bacon, cooked and diced
- One hard boiled egg, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 oz. fresh ranch dressing (choose a vegan option like this one if you’re keepin’ it dairy-free)
Toss the mixed greens, black beans, and tomato in the ranch dressing until everything is all mixed up and lightly coated in ranch. Artfully arrange the remaining ingredients in sections around the top of the of the greens for maximum aesthetic allure. Pour yourself a refreshing glass of IPNA. Never compromise on flavor.