Roasted Eggplant Labneh Pizza
Pairs with Hazy Wonder
Creamy labneh, rich roasted eggplant, and sweet peppers, play wonderfully with the soft mouthfeel of the hazy wonder.
BY: ANTHONY FALCO
1 (200 g) Neapolitanish dough ball
70 grams (4 oz) roasted eggplant puree (seasoned with salt & olive oil)
20 grams (1oz ) roasted peppers
40 grams (2oz) roasted candy onions (seasoned with salt, olive oil, red wine vinegar)
2 grams (1/4 oz) Za’atar
- Stretch out the dough by dimpling dough everywhere except a ring of crust about 1 inch from the outside edge. Stretch the dough by hand until the pizza is about 11 inch in diameter.
- Spread out the roasted eggplant in one thin layer everywhere on the dough except the 1 inch crust area around the outside edge.
- Evenly top the pizza with roasted peppers from the outside edge in.
- Evenly top with the roasted onions.
- Evenly top with the dry za’atar.
- Transfer to the oven and bake directly on the pizza stone for 5 minutes (90 seconds in breville pizzaiolo) or until the crust is nicely browned. Rotate if necessary for an evenly colored crust.
- Cut pizza into 6 slices.
- Top with drizzle of labneh in tight squiggles.
- Enjoy with an ice cold Lagunitas Hazy Wonder.