BEER FOR MY FUNDRAISER
Need beer to serve at your fundraiser or to use in your auction/raffle?
At Lagunitas, we welcome people (and dogs) from all walks of life. Anyone, regardless of their race, creed, nation of origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, veteran status, marital status, or age, has a home here. Love, progress, and acceptance will always have a seat at our bar. Lagunitas chooses not to support organizations which, in policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, ethnicity, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military status or political affiliation.
We are currently supporting nonprofit organizations who are federally recognized as 501 (c) 3 charitable organizations and who meet the following requirements:
- Nonprofit must be willing to pickup from the brewery in Petaluma, CA (& Chicago, IL once it is safe to do so).
- Nonprofits may apply on our website to be considered for a donation 6 weeks prior to your event due to high volume of donation. No exceptions will be made.
- Application process involves:
- 1) Setting up an account for your nonprofit organization
- 2) Applying for a donation for your event
- Non-profits must follow all state licensing laws and provide copies of licenses as needed for serving our beer, we want to protect both you and us!
- Nonprofit will receive beer donation pickup instructions once request has been approved.
- Lagunitas respectfully requests to be the exclusive beer sponsor for your event.