LET'S GET TO PLANNING
What’s a totally made-up holiday without a few totally made-up ways to celebrate? Yep, not much. Luckily, we’ve got a few ideas up our sleeveless tee on how to get the party started.
FIRST, LET’S GET YOU OUT OF WORK.
These handy dandy little excuses are totally guaranteed to maybe work.
- Hey Boss! Not going to be able to make it into work today. Trust me, you don’t wanna know. Can you help me get some coverage?
- Hey Boss, I lost my pet tarantula last night and I don’t think it’s safe for me to do anything but search for it until I find it. Sure you understand. Sorry, and thanks!
- Hey Boss, the FBI just commandeered my building to use it for surveillance of a place across the street. They said I can’t leave ’til the sting is through. And no calls cause it will interfere with their equipment. Don’t think I can make it in today.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
And now for the fun part. Here are a few delightfully beer-forward ways to truly make today The Greatest Day on Earth.
- WHAM-A-CAN – Throw the Frisbee, knock off the bottle. Not responsible for frisbees to the face.
- DO YOU EVEN IPA? – Can you tell an IPA from a Hazy from a Maximus or A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’? Only one way to find out.
- CAN HOLE – It’s cornhole with cans… it’s CAN HOLE! Plus, throw a recycling bin underneath to get two birds stoned at once!
- STARING CONTEST –Did you blink? You totally blinked.