TapRoom & Beer
A Message to our Seattle Community:
Great news! We are open for both indoor and outdoor dining at our Taproom, as well as beers to-go!
Based on recent trends and guidance, the Lagunitas Brewing Company will be maintaining our current health and safety measures, including physical distancing and mandated mask wearing indoors for individuals who are not vaccinated.
Our procedures may change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from local health officials as well as the CDC. Be sure to check back here for the latest important information updates.
COVID Mask Policy
- King County is currently considered an area of “substantial” transmission. As a result, all people onsite at our Seattle facility will be required to wear a mask indoors until the transmission level is lowered to “moderate.”
- Those who are not vaccinated, are still required to wear a mask when indoors regardless of transmission level (the Taproom).
- All people are not required to wear a mask when outdoors.
Please stay home if you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. The State of Washington hiiiiiiiighly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to visiting our Taprooms.
Whatcha need to know:
- Social Distancing and Safety - please observe the safety protocols posted and used in the Taprooms.
- No more open seating - check-in with our host when you get here and they’ll find a table for ya.
- Dogs are still welcome, just keep your pup on-leash. They’ve gotta maintain social distance just like the rest of us.
We’re operating under strict guidance from the State of Washington and King County, implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures to ensure everyone stays safe and stays healthy.
Any other questions? Give us a call at: (206) 784-2230.
The Lagunitas Brewing Company
All guests under 21 to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.