Kindcade Fire Relief
Our thoughts are with all of our friends, neighbors, and employees who have been impacted by the Kincade Fire. In true Sonoma County fashion, our community has once again stepped up to help those in need, especially our first responders who are working around the clock to keep us safe. We are so proud to be a part of this compassionate and resilient community.
We’re launching two Community Giving initiatives in Petaluma -- our Beer for a Cause program, and a TapRoom fundraiser on Thursday, November 14th. Proceeds from both will raise funds to directly support fire relief throughout the region.
Beers For A Cause
To raise funds in support of ongoing fire relief efforts, Lagunitas Brewing is launching our Beer for a Cause program at the Petaluma TapRoom. For the next month, proceeds from a rotating selection of brews in our TapRoom will be donated to Petaluma People Services and Humane Society of Sonoma County.
On Thursday, November 14th, Lagunitas Brewing Company is hosting a fundraiser featuring The Stone Foxes at our Petaluma TapRoom, to support the first responders who kept our community safe during the Kincade Fire.
All proceeds from the fundraiser will be donated to First Responders Resilience, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting first responders, police, firefighters, paramedics and other emergency personnel.
We’ll also have representatives from Resiliency1st in attendance. Come learn about their great programs and thank them in person!
Donate or grab tickets here!
How to Volunteer and Donate
If you are local to the area and would like to consider volunteering, here are some places that can always use some help.
- Sonoma County Animal Services does not currently need supplies but will provide updates if this changes. Monetary donations can be made here.
- People interested in volunteering should go to the Volunteer Center of Sonoma County website.
- Petaluma People Services Center is coordinating volunteers and donations to assist with shelter and emergency response needs. To volunteer or offer a donation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-529-1201
- Nonprofit Corazon Healdsburg is helping the Spanish-speaking community in Sonoma County. They're finding and booking hotel rooms for evacuees left homeless, giving them gift cards, and money for gas. If you need help or would like to donate to support their work, visit their site here.
- Red Cross reminds donors that collecting and sending food, clothing and household items is often not needed. The best way to support disaster victims is with a financial donation, which they can use for what they need most. Go to redcross.org, call 1-800 RED CROSS, or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
As always if you have any questions feel free to give us a call 707.769.4495