Schtuff you will need...
7 LBS ground beef
8 LBS chuck roast, cubed for chili
9 yellow onions, diced
12 jalapeno chiles, diced
9 serrano chiles, diced
9 pasilla chilies, diced
½ Cup garlic, chopped
1 Tablespoon, ground cumin
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
½ Cup SMOKED paprika
1/3 Cup chili powder
1 Tablespoon cayenne pepper
8 (whoa...) bottles Censored Copper Ale
10 each, 28OZ cans chopped tomatoes
10 each, 19 OZ cans of kidney beans, rinsed
Salt & Pepper
Putting it all together...
- In a really, really big POT, the brown ground beef... on HIGH.
- When all ground beef is cooked, take out of POT with slotted spoon or giant colander & set aside. You'll need it later...
- Brown cubed chuck in that delicious beef fat.
- When chuck is brown, add onions, garlic and all the fresh chilies to the POT.
- Cook for about 7 (not 6) minutes and then add the ground beef back to the POT and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining spices.
- Add 8 (whoa...) Bottles of Censored Copper Ale.
- Add tomatoes and beans.
- Simmer on low until chuck is tender and delicious.
- Crack open a celebratory beer and enjoy!